Words of Art - A Game That Illuminates Your MindRegular price $ 37.50
A creative, collaborative card game for art lovers featuring 150 works from renowned collector and philanthropist Agnes Gund’s never-before-published private art collection.
- Perfect for Family Game Nights: In this Apples to Apples-style game, players feast their eyes and exercise their brains as they challenge friends and family to come up with the art card that best expresses the verbal prompt given by the designated Storyteller.
- Expert authors: Created by daughter of famed art collector Agnes Gund and world-class design team Pentagram to excite everybody about contemporary art.
- For fans of visually stunning games like Azul and Wingspan: Open your eyes to an astonishing collection of contemporary art by a diverse group of artists from around the globe. The cards feature art from a wide range of artists, from world famous (Jasper Johns, Romare Bearden, Warhol, Louise Bourgeois) to newer stars (Sarah Sze, Nick Cave, Teresita Fernandez). Over half the works are made by women artists and over a third by artists of color.
- A different experience in each game: 150 different works of art to draw from creates new collections to explore every time you play.
- Fun + Educational: Reinforces language and vocabulary development as well as creativity and imagination.
- 4 or more players
- Playing time 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Contains 150 cards, sample prompt card, 16 tokens and rule book
- Ages 8 and up
All items indicated as gifts are wrapped in high-quality gift wrap before placement in secure packaging for shipping.
NOTE: To request gift wrapping for part or all of any order, please add this item to your cart prior to checking out. During checkout you can specify any additional gift wrapping instructions.
You can now pre-order you favorite local artists' handcrafted work directly from the Princeton University Art Museum Store!
Provide your name and contact information, as well as a brief description of the piece you are interested in. Please allow time for us to coordinate with our artists on the production and delivery of your custom order. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible.