A collage activity that invites children to discover the style of Andy Warhol, the great master of Pop Art. Little by little, the stickers are added and layered to compose a fun, colorful portrait gallery where the models are personified animals.
• Discover the work of Andy Warhol
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master
• Up to age 99, because it is never to late to plunge into the world of art!
• 8 designs to be filled in with myriad stickers to apply.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
Contents: 8 printed backgrounds (7.87" x 7.87"), 8 sheets of stickers, 1 booklet with step-by-step explanations in color.
Measurements: 7.87" x 7.87"
Recommended for ages 5·99 years
Let the Art Museum give something to you!
Friends membership is your entrée to myriad opportunities to explore the collections and to take part in our wide-ranging programs. Not only will you be actively participating in the life of the Museum, you also will receive special opportunities to share your love of art with other like-minded individuals
Sign up now for a year long membership!