A collage activity that invites children to discover the style of Pablo Picasso, the great master of cubism. Little by little, the pieces of printed cardboard are assembled and superimposed to create 4 de-constructed portraits that play with perspective. What funny characters!
• Discover the work of Pablo Picasso
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master
• Up to age 99, because it is never to late to plunge into the world of art!
• Pre-cut pieces of cardboard to facilitate the activity
• 1 sheet of stickers to add details
• The tube of glue is supplied
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step
Contents: 4 illustrated cards (8.46" x 11.02"), 6 illustrated and pre-cut sheets of corrugated cardboard, 1 sheet of thick, detachable cardboard shapes, 1 sheet of paper stickers, 1 tube of glue, 1 booklet with step-by-step explanations in colour.
Measurements: 8.46" x 11.02"
Recommended for ages 4·99 years
Let the Art Museum give something to you!
Friends membership is your entrée to myriad opportunities to explore the collections and to take part in our wide-ranging programs. Not only will you be actively participating in the life of the Museum, you also will receive special opportunities to share your love of art with other like-minded individuals
Sign up now for a year long membership!