Sierra Wallet - CognacRegular price $ 125.00
by Latico Leathers
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist. After meeting his wife Lainie, the two launched a celebrated women’s line.
The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style. Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. These pieces embody a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
3-in-1 wallet, wristlet + clutch. Pretty on the wrist, bold in attitude and ultra- utilitarian with 5 compartments, 11 credit card slots + 3-sided zipper entry. Cell phone slips comfortably inside. Rich patina + supple softness ripen with wear.100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Wristlet strap affixed to zipper pull
- Exterior features 3 sided zip entry and zip pocket
- Interior features leather gussets, 11 credit card slots and 4 compartments
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 4.5”H x 1”D x 7.5”L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.