by Larsen & Eriksen
Designed in New York & Copenhagen
The collaborative output from an on-going design process with New York-based Poulsen Projects.
Numbers consists of eight designs, each uniquely observing and then bridging the juncture between time and written language.
Number 7 plays with the vertical and horizontal lines of the classic roman numerals, celebrating their geometry and making them feel contemporary and bold.
Limited to 77 pieces - each individually numbered on the caseback.
Case Color: Sandblasted Black
Dial Color: Matte White
Strap Color: Matte Black
Diameter: 37 mm
Thickness: 6.5 mm
- Swiss Ronda FE762 Quartz Movement
- Limited Edition (Only 77 Pieces Made)
- Reinforced Mineral Crystal Glass
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Engraved Crown
- Durable PVD Plating
- Water Resistant 3ATM
- Lead & Nickel Free
- Genuine Calf Leather Strap (Padded)
- No-Tool Strap Change System
- CO2 Neutral Production
- Assembled by Hand
- Sustainable Packaging (Easy-Recyclable Paper and Recycled Plastic Bottles)