Japanese Footbridge: Claude Monet Recycled BagRegular price $ 16.99
Deliberate dabs and daubs in deep blues and pastel hues. Let your imagination wander into the glorious garden at Giverny through Claude Monet’s tote bag. The Japanese Footbridge bag. © National Gallery of Art Washington.
Claude Monet, the founder of French Impressionism, was known to paint the same scene over and over to catch the uniqueness of the time and day. Restless reflection. Infinite impressions. Painterly perfection. A moment captured. Fall in love all over again with this master of light and colour.
- I weigh 55 g (1.94 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).My size 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket 11 x 11.5 cm (4.3" x 4.5").
- My handle 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta–GREEN CIRCLE certified.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.