Austin Sling - BlackRegular price $ 205.00
by Latico Leathers
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist. After meeting his wife Lainie, the two launched a celebrated women’s line.
The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style. Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. These pieces embody a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
Your dream come true: a lightweight, multi-compartment, secure, hands-free bag that’s big enough to be useful and small enough that it doesn’t weigh you down.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- 2 zippered compartments
- 2 interior pockets: one zippered, one open
- Adjustable shoulder strap -- can be worn over the shoulder or as a cross-body bag
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 11.5"H x 2.5"D x 7.5"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.