Van Gogh: Irises Recycle BagRegular price $ 16.99
Full of softness and lightness. Curved silhouettes bounded by wavy, twisting lines. Contrasting purples and greens on the Irises recycled tote bag. LOQI teamed up with the highly-acclaimed Getty Museum to bring you Vincent van Gogh’s recycled Irises bag. © J. Paul Getty Trust.
Consuming colors. Sumptuous swirls. Painfully painterly. Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh is one of the world’s most well-known artists. He only painted for about 10 years, yet he produced more than 2000 works—all in his unmistakable, signature style. His artwork continues to capture hearts and imaginations around the world.
- I weigh 55 g (1.94 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).My size 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket 11 x 11.5 cm (4.3" x 4.5").
- My handle 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta–GREEN CIRCLE certified.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.