Talulah Woven Wallet - BlackRegular price $ 135.00
by Latico Leathers
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist. After meeting his wife Lainie, the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style. Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. These pieces embody a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
Part of our limited edition A’mano collection, our hand-crafted woven leather wallet is a strikingly luxe specialty item that stands apart from most others. Natural cowhide with a hand-massaged, vintage two-tone effect Talulah, is our elevated version of the classic, continental wallet. Simple + straightforward, this zip-around silhouette features 3 billfolds, inside coin pocket, 14 credit card slots and gusseted zip coin pocket on the back.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality
- Exterior features woven detail, 3 sided zip entry, decorative woven zipper pull tab, and a zip pocket.
- Interior features 3 compartments, 1 ID slot, 14 leather credit card slots, and a zip pocket
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 4.5"H x 1"D x 8"L