Robert Delaunay: Circular Forms Recycled BagRegular price $ 16.99
Rhythmic Rhapsody. Curving colors. Contrasting circles. Wind your way up and down and around Delaunay’s cyclical composition on this recycled tote bag. Robert Delaunay was born in Paris in 1885. He experimented successfully with many different styles of painting—from Neo Impressionism, to Cubism, to Futurism and beyond. Do you know that Jean Metzinger and Robert Delaunay were friends? © Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- I weigh 56 g (1.98 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).My size 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- My handle 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.