Piet Mondrian: Composition with Red, Yellow, Blue, and Black Recycle BagRegular price $ 18.99
Graphic Score. Bright blues. Radiant reds. An austere architecture of black and white. Go off the grid with Piet Mondrian’s pitch perfection Composition with Red, Yellow, Blue and Black recycled tote bag. © Kunstmuseum Den Haag Pop.
Out of the Frame. Mondrian´s colorful geometrics jumped into pop culture. From art to fashion. From design to architecture. Make his art your fashion. Radical abstraction. Strict simplification. A purely primary palette. Piet Mondrian was born in 1872 in the Netherlands. He lived and worked in Paris, London, and New York—developing one of the most unique and recognizable artistic styles of all time.
- I weigh 55 g (1.94 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).My size 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket 11 x 11.5 cm (4.3" x 4.5").
- My handle 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta–GREEN CIRCLE certified.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.