Patch Wallet - CognacRegular price $ 85.00
by Latico Leathers
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist. After meeting his wife Lainie, the two launched a celebrated women’s line.
The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style. Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. These pieces embody a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
A gorgeous, retro 1970’s patchwork version of our classic Eloise wallet organizes your phone, cards and cash. Fuss free + easy, we call it the perfect gifting wallet. You’ll call it your everyday favorite. One of our most popular wallet styles yet!
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Front full flap with patch detailing is secured by a magnetic snap closure
- Interior organization with 1 zippered pocket, 2 principal compartments, and 8 credit card slots
- Fabric lined interior (Patterned linings may vary)
- For additional colors/leathers see Eloise
- Dimensions: 4 x .5 x 7.25