Noble Woven CrossbodyRegular price $ 235.00
by Latico Leathers
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist. After meeting his wife Lainie, the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style. Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. These pieces embody a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
Part of our limited edition A’mano collection, our hand-crafted woven leather handbag is a strikingly luxe specialty item that stands apart from most others. Natural cowhide with a hand-massaged vintage two-tone effect, Noble is a cloud-like, clutch-style purse featuring a leather-covered, structured frame + unique detachable/adjustable shoulder strap. In addition to the stunning exterior, the interior is quite roomy with an interior zippered pocket.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality
- 1/4" wide adjustable/detachable crossbody strap with 30" max, 15" min drop. Adjustable length with unique slide knot construction.
- Leather framed clam shell opening
- Exterior features woven detail
- Interior features zip pocket
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 6"H x 2.75"D x 10"L