Lepidolite Mini PlanterRegular price $ 45.00
by Ray & Val Talbert
Combining industrial concrete & raw minerals to create contemporary art for every day living.
Tal & Bert is the meeting point of raw natural minerals and industrial concrete. Our designs are made from hand poured concrete that has been sculpted by hand in small batches. Our work is inspired by the Japanese philosophy of wabi-sabi, finding the beauty in imperfections. We take the cracks and breakages in the concrete and turn them in to designs inspired by minerals we mine.
This company was founded by Ray & Val Talbert due to their love of mining and nature. They are still very much involved in the entire making process, working along side a small team in their studio located just outside of Pittsburgh in Mt. Lebanon. Each design is carefully hand poured & sculpted to create an industrial esthetic that perfectly matches the raw stones.
- Outside - 3.2” (w) x 1.6” (h)
- Inside - 2.6” (w) x 1.25” (h)
- Raw lepidolite (light purple color) from San Diego, California (a fine powder crystal)
- Light grey concrete color
- Drainage hole at bottom of plant
- Planter & Air Plant Included