Kandinsky: Several Circles Recycled BagRegular price $ 16.99
Move into Kandinsky's cosmos and otherworldliness of harmonious circles with this recycled tote bag. Kandinsky believed that art was closely connected to music.
He was inspired to give up his law career in part by a production of Wagner’s “Lohengrin” at the Bolshoi Theater. “Violins, deep basses and especially the wind instruments represented for me the full force of the twilight hour; in my mind I saw all my colors, they were all there, in my mind’s eye. Wild, almost crazy lines, were being painted in front of me.”
© Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- I weigh 55 g (1.94 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).My size 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket 11 x 11.5 cm (4.3" x 4.5").
- My handle 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta–GREEN CIRCLE certified.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.