Jacob Lawrence: The Wedding 1000 Piece PuzzleRegular price $ 21.98
Jacob Lawrence (American, 1917–2000) The Wedding, 1948 In strong, clear colors and pronounced angular lines, Jacob Lawrence painted a wedding scene that reflects both the joy and gravity of the ceremony. Lawrence believed that conveying his emotions about a subject was just as important as portraying its likeness, and The Wedding shows just how the artist used his unique style to highlight both narrative and sentiment. Reflect on momentous celebrations and everyday joys as you put together this 1000-piece puzzle of Lawrence’s vivid painting.
- Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
- Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
- High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
- Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Art Institute of Chicago
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 25 x 20 in.