Jacob Lawrence: The Wedding 1000 Piece PuzzleRegular price $ 21.98
Jacob Lawrence (American, 1917–2000) The Wedding, 1948 In strong, clear colors and pronounced angular lines, Jacob Lawrence painted a wedding scene that reflects both the joy and gravity of the ceremony. Lawrence believed that conveying his emotions about a subject was just as important as portraying its likeness, and The Wedding shows just how the artist used his unique style to highlight both narrative and sentiment. Reflect on momentous celebrations and everyday joys as you put together this 1000-piece puzzle of Lawrence’s vivid painting.
- Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
- Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
- High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
- Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Art Institute of Chicago
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 25 x 20 in.
All items indicated as gifts are wrapped in high-quality gift wrap before placement in secure packaging for shipping.
NOTE: To request gift wrapping for part or all of any order, please add this item to your cart prior to checking out. During checkout you can specify any additional gift wrapping instructions.
You can now pre-order you favorite local artists' handcrafted work directly from the Princeton University Art Museum Store!
Provide your name and contact information, as well as a brief description of the piece you are interested in. Please allow time for us to coordinate with our artists on the production and delivery of your custom order. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible.