Hope Crossbody Bag - OliveRegular price $ 135.00
by Latico Leathers
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist. After meeting his wife Lainie, the two launched a celebrated women’s line.
The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style. Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. These pieces embody a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
Part of our limited edition A’mano collection, our hand-crafted woven leather handbag is a strikingly luxe specialty item that stands apart from most others. Natural cowhide with a hand-massaged vintage two-tone effect, we love the no-bulk simplicity of this versatile + functional crossbody. Style the Hope as a crossbody or as a belt bag by removing the shoulder strap and slipping your belt through the leather loop on back. You’ll love the exterior hidden cell phone pocket and back zip, too!
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Features 2 exterior pockets (1 zip + hidden cell phone pocket)
- Access to interior through top zipper
- Unique hardware free shoulder strap
- Hand-massaged, twice washed 2-tone effect
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 8
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.