Dolce Vita Cashmere-Wool Scarf in IndigoRegular price $ 150.00
by Maria Maurio
Trenton, New Jersey
Maria Maurio's cashmere-wool blend scarf is hand loomed by a small family of weavers in Nepal. Lightweight, super soft, and seasonless, you'll wear this luxurious garment all year long. Each scarf is hand-dyed in our local studio using only natural and sustainably sourced dyes, applying a unique Japanese resist pattern to each color combo.
- Dimensions: 78" H x 36" W
- Materials: 70% cashmere and 30% wool
- Avoid Velcro and anything else with sharp edges as it will permanently damage the fabric.
- Care: Hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent, hang to dry or lay flat. Use a warm iron for touch ups.
- Due to their handmade nature, slight inconsistencies and irregularities in both hand weaving and dyeing are inherent in the process.