Bianca Tote/Crossbody Bag - Bubble BlackRegular price $ 260.00
by Latico Leathers
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist. After meeting his wife Lainie, the two launched a celebrated women’s line.
The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style. Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. These pieces embody a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
The versatile Leather Bianca Tote & Crossbody Bag is a multifunctional leather bag that can be worn hand-held or with a strap. Crafted from buttery-soft, full-grain leather by skilled artisans in South America and India, this heirloom-quality bag features multiple pockets for storage, a hidden phone pocket, and a complete organizer. Make it your perfect everyday companion.100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Adjustable 1" wide cross body strap with 29" max and 14 1/2" min drop
- Double carry handle 1"wide
- Exterior features flap pocket with magnetic snap closure
- Signature hidden cell phone pocket
- Principal compartment features top metal zip entry, 2 open pockets, Interior phone pocket, and organizer
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 12 X 4.75 X 12.75
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.