Barcelona Backpack - CognacRegular price $ 360.00
by Latico Leathers
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist. After meeting his wife Lainie, the two launched a celebrated women’s line.
The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style. Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. These pieces embody a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Slide-thru closures under the false buckles secure the flap to the body
- Top zipper for additional security
- Large, deep main compartment with padded section for tablet/laptop
- 2 large open exterior pockets under the flap
- Interior Organizer & zip pocket
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Hanging loop keeps backpack off the floor
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 15"H x 4"D x 13"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.