Andi Wallet - MossRegular price $ 120.00
by Latico Leathers
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist. After meeting his wife Lainie, the two launched a celebrated women’s line.
The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style. Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. These pieces embody a bohemian aesthetic, breezy attitude, and independent spirit.
Sometimes it's not just a wallet. Fits snug in your hands with phone, cards, + cash inside. Andi opens like a book so you can quickly access essentials. Wallet? Clutch? Must have? ... Definitely.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Every hide is unique so you will notice natural variations in the grain texture and shading which are hallmarks of high-quality.
- Exterior: Front thick stitch & antique stud detail, rear zip pocket
- Double entry wallet: Main compartment opens with 2 magnetic snaps. Extra compartment opens with top zip.
- Interior: 3 bill sections, 2 credit card walls that fit 12 credit cards
- Fabric lining
- Dimensions: 4.5"H x 1"D x 7.75"L
- Latico handcrafts timeless leather goods that get better with age and wear. A signature sheen and antiquing effect called patina is formed over time by simply being worn, exposed to the elements or handled.