Alma Thomas: The Eclipse 1000 Piece PuzzleRegular price $ 21.98
Alma Thomas (American, 1891–1978) The Eclipse, 1970 Freshly inspired by the 1969 Moon landing, Alma Thomas created the glowing, mosaic-like work The Eclipse, part of her Space paintings series. Thomas began painting after retiring from nearly 40 years of teaching, and she explored expressionist, abstract, and nonobjective phases of art. She finally focused on bold, splashy paintings such as the one, in which her lifelong study of color theory sparkles.
- Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
- Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
- High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
- Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
- Produced using thick recycled paper board
- Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 25 in.