Albrecht Dürer - Young Hare Recycle BagRegular price $ 17.99
Duerer captures the hare's fur in forensic detail, falling in different directions and hues on the recycled tote bag. Reach out and feel it's fluffy coat. What do you see in the twinkle of his eye?
Dürer, sometimes spelled in English as Durer or Duerer, was a German painter, printmaker, and theorist of the German Renaissance. ALBRECHT DÜRER Young Hare, 1502 © The Albertina Museum, Vienna
- I weigh 56 g (1.94 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).My size 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket 11 x 11.5 cm (4.3" x 4.5").
- My handle 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm water resistant.
- I'm made of 100% recycled taffeta–GREEN CIRCLE certified.
- I'm made using waterless printing.
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.